Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

sábado, 10 de febrero de 2018

WINTER´S SUNSETS


Madrid, my city, where I was born and I live is a palette of great sunsets that illuminate the sky continuously.


The citizens of the great city continued their busy life and they do not usually look skyward so one of the natural wonders that God placed to admire His Creation continuous pass unnoticed for them.

It is just a pity.

With time and walking unhurriedly these are some of the views that I have always grasp with my "smartphone" something incredible for me a few years
before when I laughed watching to  so many people that use their phones to make pictures years ago. 

Logically no longer quipped because today is a very useful and light to capture incredible views utensil.


























These views are not of Madrid, are taken in the Baltic Sea between Stockholm and Tallinn.





el gatufo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario