Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

TALK WITH US



How calmly you talk and explain that you suffer illness is Cuca, the Multiple Sclerosis think it is easy to explain and assimilate ?

Do not be silly, it is very difficult or almost impossible to explain or assimilate, every day dawns and still the same or worse, do not know how it will be that day, if you can merge or not, how much help you'll need at all times, there are times when you manage to sit up for yourself, others do not and have to get up like a sack of potatoes, you think people or one you love must be tired of you, tired and you're a hindrance in their lives, but not you die, well some if they die soon but most, and those who tell me not have to wake up three hundred sixty-five days a year knowing you're a useless thing, that each passing week it'll be a little more every year more, and at the end you will still be needed almost all kinds of support for the most vital functions.
Do you think that's easy to grasp ?.

The truth is that thinking like you just tell not, may not be easy to grasp for anyone, but I see so calm, do not lose the humor, you play with the computer, you laugh, enjoy watching a movie or chatting with friends, sometimes it seems like nothing happened.
Besides you appear much younger than you have thought you had it very well understood or assimilated and that the disease was not so present in your head.





It is every day of the year and I have to work all the time, every single day of my life now, every hour of the day you do not notice in my character, that does not take up my life completely, not monopolize the lives of those around me, or the person who takes care of me, Emiliano certainly pretense, pretend, I entertain thinking about a thousand things to review again and again, day after day in a kind of wheel without purpose other than for three day of the month touches me think about this, and six in another, so I repeat stories, country, facts, and many things that absorb me not to think about my future, I have not, in my illness in if I can add I am in charge I represent every day, and that effort to be busy every minute of the day, not to think about anything on this that I tell you, it's what keeps me well, apparently noticeable.
  
Look good mood, happy, happy, and sometimes achieving forget and I am, I have been and am happy over many times, I am with my friends or people who come to see me, he loves me, friends or family and especially spending hours beside the person I love, already imagine who is.
in this our beloved cat has been and is an essential aid.


And that's the reality of everyday life, for me there is nothing, today, tomorrow when I go to bed and think of how it will be even one more day tomorrow, I do not think if I can, if I hurt more, if I can spend a half day well, none of that goes through my mind when I lie down, succeeded in isolating these issues within a large box and think of the Oscar, passages of history, Capitals African Nations, or I listing the States States of America, placing them in the mental map that I have in all continents of the globe.
I have been doing this many years since I saw that this was, that was not going to die soon as it was my desire and especially when I decided not to rankle of those who love me, my daughters, my friends and especially my life partner Emiliano.

Cuca amazing, and that really helps ?, that helps you remember the days pass without your disability status, the strange disease that you suffer for many, I assure me ?. Would you make sure everyone who can read these lines and is in a similar situation to yours with this disease Multiple Sclerosis or other similar ?.

Helps me greatly, give me encouragement to go off emililano day after day, you want me and the do every night in bed my recovery, I extend as much as possible the time of my absolute inability and therefore physically and mentally work day after day.
at least I think I do something helpful and I can not help in other aspects of our lives retrasaré as much as possible the effects of the disease, for him and me.

I absolutely want my daughters, I would spare them suffering at me like that, I understand that coming soon as it is difficult to bear the sight of a mother in this state, a mother who should have helped these at your side to everything they wished and absolutely not in this sorry state of view or live.

I understand them and never ask them to come more often, so that, to suffer ?. No, better not, I think they have life and suffer as little as possible rather does his father.


Bravo for you Cuca, are a person of integrity amazes me. No one, or almost no one would think as you think about your family or friends. The sick care, who want him to understand him, to visit him, he becomes selfish, is not your case and I admire deeply for it.

I congratulate you for this, at heart, and I think you can feel proud of what you do and your outlook on life.

Thank gatufo ?, if the name you've made you.

Thanks also to heart if you understand what I'm telling you is that you're smarter than I thought, that grace you making that face.

It's easy to understand or explain, I wish that those who want me to suffer as little as possible, if you want me , come and stand beside me possible to make your stay enjoyable, not painful, and if you do not want to see me because they find it very hard, I understand perfectly because I love you too much to be selfish.





Cuca until another day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario